A growing, non-profit organization serving adults with disabilities from Cherokee, Clay and Graham Counties in North Carolina.
- We believe that individuals have a right to economic opportunity and personal development. The Board of Directors and staff actively incorporate this concept: through meaningful, satisfying work, people are able to live more independently, successfully and productively.
- We believe that every individual has a right to respect, equal opportunity and gainful employment.
- Our quality statement reflects the general attitude of our staff, employees and clients towards achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction - our future depends on it!
Our Quality Policy
- Implement customer and regulatory requirements
- Offer opportunities for adults with disabilities
- Improve quality and maintain effective operations
Rev. 2 - 2/8/10